1937 Cord Convertible Red \Road & Track\" Cover Car Limited to 1500pc 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld"
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast model of 1937 Cord Convertible Red "Road & Track" Cover Car by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition. Only 1500pc Produced Worldwide.
- The 812 Convertible or Coupe with supercharger is among the most sought after of all 810/812 Cords. Its swooping fenders, sweeping horizontal radiator grille, and hidden headlights were unlike anything else on American highways. Although it wasn’t the first, Cord was the only front-wheeldrive production car available in America for the next three decades. Cord was noted for their innovative technology, streamlined designs, and had a philosophy to build truly innovative cars, believing they would also sell well and turn a profit. For its era, the Cord was fast; Autocar in its March 1937 test recorded 0-60 in a shade over 13 seconds. This die-cast vehicle features an opening hood, opening doors, and steerable front wheels.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4, H-3.5 inches.