1950 General Motors Futurliner \Parade of Progress\" #11 March of Tools 2015 Barrett Jackson Edition Hobby Exclusive 1/64 Diecast Model by Greenlight"
- Brand new 1:64 scale car model of 1950 General Motors Futurliner "Parade of Progress" #11 March of Tools 2015 Barrett Jackson Edition Hobby Exclusive die cast car model by Greenlight.
- Limited Edition.
- Futuliner Bus #11 sold for a record US $4,000,000 (Plus Premium) to Arizona Based Real Estate Developer Ron Pratte on January 21, 2006 at a Barrett-Jackson auction in Arizona and was driven to its new home in Chandler. Mr.Pratte sold the same bus on Jannuary 17,2015 at Barrett-Jackson auction in Arizona. The selling prize was again US $4,000,000
- Detailed Interior, Exterior.
- Metal Body.
- Comes in a blister pack.
- Officially Licensed Product.
- Dimensions Approximately L-4 Inches Long.