1956 Ford F-100 Pickup Truck Mountain Dew
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast model of 1956 Ford F-100 Pickup Truck "Mountain Dew" die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition. Only 1250pc Produced Worldwide.
- Each car is individually numbered.
- Ford Motor Company celebrated their 50th Anniversary by revamping their widely popular F-series line of full-size pickup trucks in 1953. Tough, solid and ruggedly handsome, the 1953-56 F-100 featured a completely redesigned exterior, a revised interior, and an expanded wheelbase. Auto World’s 1/18 1956 Ford F-100 depicts what
- a Mountain Dew bottler’s truck might look like in the mid-to-late 50s with period correct colors, graphics, and logos.
- Soft Rubber Tires
- Fully Detailed Engine Bay
- Historically Accurate Graphics
- Steerable Detailed Wheels
- Has steerable wheels.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Has opening doors, hood and rear gate.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4, H-4 inches.