1957 Chrysler 300C Hemi Gauguin Red 60th Anniversary Limited Edition 1/18
1957 Chrysler 300C Hemi Gauguin Red 60th Anniversary Limited Edition to 1002pc 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1957 Chrysler 300C Hemi Gauguin Red 60th Anniversary Limited Edition to 1002pc die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Detailed engine.
- Rotating driveshaft.
- Steerable front wheels.
- Accurate Interior, chassis and trunk.
- Opening doors, hood and trunk.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- The 1957 Chrysler 300C was third in succession of the 300-series of performance luxury cars
- preceded by the 1955 Chrysler C-300 and the 1956 Chrysler 300B. Boldly restyled, it featured a wide dramatic grill,
- undulating front bumper, and large tail fins. To power the massive 18ft-long 2-door hardtop, the standard engine
- option was a 392ci 6.4L HEMI pushing 375hp.To celebrate the 60th anniversary of this historic vehicle, Auto World
- has replicated the 1957 Chrysler 300C in factory-matched Gauguin Red. Under the hood is the meticulously-detailed
- HEMI powerplant feeding an accurately-replicated drivetrain with rotating driveshaft. The interior features
- period-correct 2-tone black and beige with folding seats and functional steering wheel.