1962 Pontiac Grand Prix Belmar Red Limited Edition to 1002pcs 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1962 Pontiac Grand Prix Belmar Red Limited Edition to 1002pcs die cast car model by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition. Only 1002 Produced Worldwide.
- The first Pontiac Grand Prix, released in 1962, was based on the Catalina coupe, but with less chrome trim, an updated, stylized grill and distinctive headlights. The myriad of options available assured that anyone’s luxury and performance expectations could be met. For more muscle car appeal, the Grand Prix interior was outfitted with bucket seats, padded instrument panel, tachometer, and a host of other interior features. Only 16 of these car were ever factory produced by Pontiac back in the day and Auto World has faithfully replicated this rarest 1962 Pontiac Grand Prix – the 421 Super Duty – in factory Belmar Red paint with stock 8-lug wheels.
- Each model is individually numbered.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Made of diecast metal.
- Detailed Engine.
- Steerable Front Wheels.
- Accurate Interior, Chassis and Trunk.
- Opening Doors, trunk & Hood.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.5, H-3.5 inches.