1966 Chevrolet Biscayne Maryland State Police Car Limited to 1500pc Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1966 Chevrolet Biscayne Maryland State Police Car die cast car model by Autoworld.
- Named after a show car displayed at the 1955 General Motors Motorama, the Biscayne was the least expensive model in the Chevrolet full-size car range.
- Limited Edition. Only 1500 Produced Worldwide.
- Each model is individually numbered.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Made of diecast metal.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.5, H-3.5 inches.