1967 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 427 Baldwin Motion Limited Edition to 1002pc 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 427 Baldwin Motion Limited Edition to 1002pc die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Serialized chassis.
- Made of diecast metal.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Detailed 427 engine.
- Torque thrust wheels.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Accurate interior and chassis.
- Has opening hood and doors.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- Baldwin Motion was a name synonymous with raw horsepower and super car performance between 1967 and 1974. Joel Rosen, the owner of Motion Performance, Inc. knew there was a fine line between gasoline and adrenaline and he was on a mission to push Bowties to their limits. Motion Performance partnered with Baldwin Chevrolet to modify and market the fastest quarter-milers available under the Chevy name. This Auto World die-cast is a replica of the very first Baldwin Motion Chevelle supercar. It is also the only known 1967 Chevelle given the SS 427 treatment!