1967 Chevrolet Impala SS 427 Emerald Turquoise from Cover of \Hemmings\" Magazine Limited to 1254pc. 1/18 by Autoworld "
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1967 Chevrolet Impala SS 427 Emerald Turquoise from Cover of "Hemmings" Magazine Limited to 1254pc. die cast car by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Detailed Engine.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Accurate Interior and Chassis.
- Has opening doors, trunk, hood.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.5, H-3.75 inches.
- The 1967 Impala™ SS427 hardtop in Emerald Turquoise with a black vinyl top featured on the cover of the September 2012 issue. This Hemmings cover car is the only known 1967 Impala SS427 with the optional L-72 425 hp version of the 427 engine. With little publicity and only a few months left in the 1967 production, no other L-72 Impala™ SS 427s have been documented, making this Emerald Turquoise Impala™ a true 1 of 1.