1969 Dodge Charger R/T 426 HEMI Dick Landy Limited Edition 1/18
1969 Dodge Charger R/T 426 HEMI Dick Landy Limited Edition
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1969 Dodge Charger R/T 426 HEMI Dick Landy Limited Edition to 1002pcs die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Silver with Authentic Race Graphics.
- 426 Hemi Engine & 4 Speed Transmission.
- Newly Tooled Cragar Rims with Rear Racing Slick Tires.
- Newly Tooled Raised R/T Emblem on Rear Quarter Panel.
- Serialized Chassis.
- Opening Hood, Doors & Trunk.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- “Dandy” Dick Landy was a trailblazer in Super Stock and Pro Stock racing throughout his career, which lasted for nearly five decades. During the 1960’s Chrysler regrouped their factory-racing program and Performance Clinics were staffed by racers in various geographic locations in the U.S. – Dick Landy was one of those racers.
Dick Landy’s Performance Clinics programs was among the most popular. Dandy Dick was well versed in presenting the image desired by the Chrysler. A Dick Landy Dodge Performance Seminar at a dealership meant an overflow crowd. Dick and his crew had a very busy schedule appearing at dealerships but he continued his entries at major NHRA & AHRA events running a team of Super Stocks and capturing many wins! Not only was he a successful and winning race car driver, but he also introduced supercharging, mechanical fuel injection, and helped to build the upper tiers of today’s drag racing.
For the first time, Auto World has replicated this famous 1969 Dodge Charger with authentic graphics as it was raced in 1969 with Landy’s blueprinted and built 426 Hemi engine!