1969 Plymouth Roadrunner 440+6 Don Grotheer Limited Edition to 996pcs 1/18
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner Hardtop "Don Grotheer" Limited Edition to 996pcs die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Don Grotheer is from Cushing, Oklahoma. He came to the attention of Mopar in the early 60s after considerable success in AHRA and NHRA racing. Plymouth provided factory support to Don in late 1965 on his HEMI powered Plymouths. By 1969, Plymouth needed another star driver to meet the increasing demand for Performance Clinics across the US. Don had been setting NHRA SS/B and SS/ BA records making him the perfect choice as their next clinic instructor. From 1969 to 1971, Don would host about 75 clinics per year. Plymouth provided him a new 440+6 1969.5 Road Runner to show at the clinics. Don’s Road Runner appeared in many books and magazines and still makes appearances at car shows today. Auto World presents this detailed replica of his famous race car as it was shown by Don Grotheer back in 1969.
- Blue, Orange & White Paint.
- Serialized Chassis.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Accurate Interior & Chassis.
- Authentic Race Car Graphics.
- Lift Off Hood & Detailed Engine.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Real Rubber Tires with Rear Racing Slicks.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10,W-4,H-3,5 inches