1969 Pontiac GTO Royal Bobcat/Royal Limited to 1250pc 1/18
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1969 Pontiac GTO Royal Bobcat/Royal die cast car model by Autoworld.
In 1964, Pontiac started the muscle car era by creating the 1964 GTO when they decided to drop a big block 389 into their mid-sized Tempest. Auto World is issuing this 1969 Ram Air V powered GTO in two-tone Expresso Brown and Hurst Gold to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the GTO.
Limited Edition. Only 1250 Produced Worldwide.
- Each model is individually numbered.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Made of diecast metal.
- Has opening hood and doors.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.5, H-3.5 inches.