1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 Black Cherry Limited to 1500pc Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Car Model by Autoworld
- Brand new diecast ca model of 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 Black Cherry Limited to 1500pc Worldwide die cast car model by Autoworld.
In 1970, GM lifted the ban on motors in excess of 400 cubic inches in its intermediate A body line up. All of their brands responded by offering larger 450+ higher horsepower engines as the Chevelle™ received the legendary 454 mark IV big block. Included with the Super Sport option package is standard super sport wheels and raised white letter F70 tires. It is painted in Black Cherry metallic with the optional white vinyl top and upgraded Ivory Strato-Bucket seat interior. It is also optioned with the cowl induction hood, which provided additional air fl ow to the engine to give it that extra performance boost. Of the 316,000 Chevelle™ Sport Coupes produced, only 4278 were ordered with the LS5 version of the 454, making this a very rare model indeed!
- Black cherry metallic
- White vinyl top
- Cowl induction hood
- Standard super sport wheels
- Each car is individually numbered.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4, H-3.5 inches.
- Upgraded ivory strato-bucket seat interiorLimited Edition. Only 1500 produced worldwide.