1970 Ford Torino Cobra 429 CJ Hemmings Bright Yellow Limited Edition 1254pc 1/18 Diecast Car Model by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1970 Ford Torino Cobra 429 CJ Hemmings Bright Yellow Limited Edition 1254pc die cast car by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Detailed Engine.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Accurate Interior and Chassis.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.5, H-3.75 inches.
- The Ford Torino Cobra, with its all-new styling for 1970, was a no-nonsense muscle car catering to the mid-size performance car market. The Cobra was only available as a SportsRoof model, and came standard with a 4-speed close ratio transmission, Hurst shifter, competition suspension, fl at black hood and grille, 7-inchwide wheels, twist style exposed hood latches, and Cobra emblems. As it appeared in the February 2013 issue of Hemmings Muscle Machines magazine, we’ve replicated this Torino with the Drag pack
option. Under the hood lives the powerful 429 Super Cobra Jet engine ready for domination on the dragstrip.