1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee (Hemmings Motor News) Plum Crazy Purple Limited Edition to 1002pc 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee (Hemmings Motor News) Plum Crazy Purple Limited Edition to 1002pc die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Detailed engine.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Made of diecast metal.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- Auto World presents a highly-optioned 1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee 440 six-pack 4 speed as it appeared on the cover of Hemmings Motor News in May of 2007. The Dodge Charger was all new for 1971. It was positioned as Dodge’s complete line of mid-sized two-door hardtops. The Super Bee model was the cheaper of the two high performance trim levels, along with the top of line R/T. Visually the Super Bee was different from the more expensive R/T with its smooth doors, different tail lights and the large Super Bee emblem in the standard blackout performance hood treatment. Plum Crazy purple was a high-impact paint color new for 1971, and one of the 6 colors available with the new A54 painted bumper option.