1971 Ford Mustang Blue Max Richard Tharp Funny Car Limited Edition to 750pcs 1/18 Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale car model of 1971 Ford Mustang Blue Max Richard Tharp Funny Car Limited Edition to 750pcs by Autoworld.
- Blue & White Paint with Flames.
- Authentic Race Graphics.
- Lift-up Body & Detailed Engine.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Has opening engine compartment.
- Has plastic body and diecast chassis.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- The Blue Ma≈ moniker first appeared at the 1970 Winternationals on a Ford Mustang Funny Car owned by Funny Car pioneer Harry Schmidt. Blue Ma≈ was one of the most popular cars drag racing and began to gain a reputation for speed, wins and breaking records at the tracks. Auto World has painstakingly recreated this beautiful 1971 Ford Mustang Funny car with over 120 parts, stunning paint and graphics, a completely plumbed and wired engine, a die-cast tubular chassis and detailed wheels. This beautiful 1971 Blue Ma≈ Ford Mustang Funny car makes the perfect addition to any drag racing display or collection.