1971 Ford Mustang NHRA Funny Car Limited Edition to 750pcs 1/18 Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale car model of 1971 Ford Mustang NHRA Funny Car Limited Edition to 750pcs by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Has opening engine compartment.
- Has plastic body and diecast chassis.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- Lew Arrington started racing in 1957 on the west coast and he’s often described as one of the “founding fathers” of the Funny car popularizing the sport to what it is today. He became a household name in the racing world as his racing reputation was rough and tough. Auto World has painstakingly recreated Lew Arrington’s 1971 Ford Mustang funny car with the unique nitro-molecule paint scheme. This was one of the most popular of all of the Brutus Funny cars. With over 120 parts, stunning paint and graphics, a completely plumbed and wired engine, a die-cast tubular chassis and detailed wheels, this stunning funny car makes the perfect addition to your drag racing display or collection.