1971 Plymouth GTX Hardtop Blue Metallic Limited Edition to 1002pcs 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast model of 1971 Plymouth GTX Hardtop Blue Metallic Limited Edition to 1002pcs die cast model car by Autoworld.
- In 1971, the Plymouth GTX, at 385hp, remained mostly unchanged from a power standpoint from the previous years. It was a beast that competed with the best of the muscle cars of the day running under 14 seconds in the quarter mile, topping off at more than 100mph. After 1971, the GTX became an optional package on the Road Runner, rather than a stand-alone badge. This Auto World B5 Blue Metallic 1:18 replica features the optional 440+6 V8 motor rated at 385hp @ 4,700 rpm. The functioning air-grabber hood was also a very popular option allowing more air under the hood at the touch of a button. We’re also replicating this GTX with newly-tooled colored M73 front bumper!
- Newly tooled M73 colored front bumper option never released before.
- Rubber tires.
- Brand new box.
- Serialized chassis.
- Has steerable wheels.
- B5 Metallic Blue body color.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Dog dish hubcaps with Goodyear tires.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4, H-3.5 inches.