1971 Plymouth Roadrunner Hardtop Tawny Gold Limited Edition to 1002pcs 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast 1971 Plymouth Roadrunner Hardtop Tawny Gold Limited Edition to 1002pcs die cast model car by Autoworld.
- “Beep-Beep” translated to - “Get outa’ my way” with the new 1971 Plymouth Road Runner! Receiving new sheet metal for 1971, along with a new interior and a massive 440 cubic inch power plant, the car was truly aggressive. The new body was sleek, with bulging fenders and a smooth transition from C-pillar to quarter-panel. The interior was restyled, looking more like a cockpit and included high-back bucket seats. The top performance engine was the 440 “Six Pack” with a vacuum operated “Air Grabber” scoop that operated at the drivers command.
- Newly tooled M73 colored front bumper option never released before .
- GY9 Tawny Gold body color.
- Gold strobe stripes.
- Serialized chassis.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Rear valance black-out stripes.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Magnum 500 wheels with Goodyear tires.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10,W-4,H-3,5 inches