1971 Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus Sherwood Green Metallic Limited Edition
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast model of 1971 Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus Sherwood Green Metallic Limited Edition to 1002pcs die cast model car by Autoworld.
- In 1971, Plymouth redesigned their mid-sized lineup. There were some carry-over details of the “fuselage” styling of the previous year’s full-sized cars, but the tapered nose and curvaceous body appealed much more to muscle car fans. The front looped bumper and four exposed headlights were a distinct styling feature.
- For the first time in 1:18 scale, Auto World is replicating a 1971 Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus, and the grill features new tooling of the factory-correct Satellite red, white, and blue emblem. Painted in GF7 Sherwood Green Metallic, paired with the seldom-seen M73 bumper option, this is one rarely-optioned Plymouth Satellite Sebring. Accenting the interior’s white bucket seats is a white canopy roof and white Sebring Plus stripes. Under the hood is a highly-detailed 383 cu. in. 4bbl 4-speed capable of 300hp @ 4800 RPM.
- Newly Tooled Front Grille & Emblem.
- Steerable Front Wheels.
- Detailed 383 cu. in. Engine.
- Opening Doors, Hood & Trunk.
- Magnum 500 Rims & Goodyear Tires.
- Accurate Interior, Chassis & Trunk.
- Painted Sherwood Green Metallic.
- Serialized chassis.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4, H-3.5 inches.