1971 Rod Shop Dodge Charger Super Bee David Boertman Limited Edition 1002pc 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1971 Rod Shop Dodge Charger Super Bee David Boertman Limited Edition 1002pc die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Detailed engine.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Made of diecast metal.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- Auto World presents a detailed replica of this famous race car as it was raced back in 1971. With the field of cars for Dodge-sponsored Rod Shop race team nearly complete, ranging from Modified, Super Stock, and Stock Eliminator, they only needed one more driver. Dave Boertman was their guy. Team owners Gil Kirk and Jim Thompson had some work ahead of them getting Boertman in their camp. It took some convincing to get him but in no time Dave Boertman was breaking records and winning major competitions! Prepared by the expert Rod Shop team in record time, the next car Boertman drove was a powerful 335hp 383-powered 1971 Dodge Charger competing in the J/SA class. He dominated the competition in a brand-new, relatively untested race car. He won the 1971 Gatornationals in Gainesville