1972 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Adriatic Blue Limited Edition 1/18
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1972 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am 455 HO Adriatic Blue Limited Edition to 1002pc die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Representing the end of the true muscle car era, Pontiac cranked out just 1286 of the 1972 Firebird Trans Am. Fortunately, it remained the same powerhouse that its early siblings were back in 1970 and 1971 before the turmoil of government-regulated emissions, insurance levies and lower octane fuel.
This die-cast is an accurate replica of 1-of-5 off-colored T/As in 1972 with an assembly linemodified interior. Typically, white seats are paired with black trim. However, this T/A was built with blue trim instead. Adding to the rarity, this is the ONLY one of those five that was built with the M-22 “Rockcrusher” transmission, making it one of the rarest factory built cars in the world.
• Adriatic Blue
• 455 HO Engine & “Rockcrusher” 4 Speed Transmission
• Rallye II Wheels and Goodyear Tires
• One of the Rarest Factory Built Cars in the World
• Heavyweight Die-Cast Metal
• Opening Doors & Hood
• Serialized Chassis
- Limited Edition of 1002pc Worldwide.
- Each car is individually numbered.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Has opening hood and doors.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4, H-3.5 inches.