Auto Trucks 6 Piece Set Release 38 IN DISPLAY CASES 1/64 Diecast Model Cars by M2 Machines
- Brand new 1:64 scale diecast models of Auto Trucks 6 Piece Set Release 38 IN DISPLAY CASES by M2 Machines.
- Limited Edition.
- Brand New Box.
- Has Rubber Tires.
- Opening doors.
- Metal Body and Chassis.
- Detailed Interior, Exterior.
- Officially Licensed Product.
- Packed in a DISPLAY CASES.
- Might come with a possible chase truck instead of one of the trucks in a set, but it is not guaranteed: CHASE- 1956 Ford F-100 Truck - This shop truck is painted Black Semi-Gloss and features a custom door logo. The interior is Red with a White seat insert. A Ford V8 engine motives the custom chrome 5-spoke rims. There's skinny tires up front with massive pro-street tires out back. Since this is a Chase Truck All the Trim, Bumpers, & Rims are now Gold. "Limited to 750pcs Worldwide"
- THIS SET INCLUDES FOLLOWING MODELS:
- 1) 1949 Studebaker 2 Truck -This cool 1949 Studebaker Truck is done in a vintage military theme. The Body, Trim, Bumpers & Rims are all Semi-Gloss Green. Even the optional bed canvas top is Semi-Gloss Green. Power is provided by the Studebaker straight 6 cylinder engine. The wheels are Green steel wheels with small green caps.
- 2) 1957 Dodge COE Truck - The "Dodge Power Giants" truck is painted Bright Red. There's also Gold panels on the bed along with the door logos. There's Black interior and chrome side pipes. Power comes from the HEMI engine!
- 3) 1958 Chevrolet Apache 4x4 Truck - Dipped in Golden Yellow this 1958 Chevy Apache 4x4 truck stands out from the crowd. It features White bumpers and grill. The interior is Black with a Gray insert. The wheels are White steel wheels with 4x4 wheels. Power comes from the 283 Chevy V* engine.
- 4) 1965 Ford Econoline Camper Van - Ready for a road trip? This Econoline is! The van is painted Navajo Beige with Tan & Wood camper interior. Options includ Black steel wheels with small chrome caps, black wall tires, white bumpers, pop out side windows, spare tires on front and pop up top in the down position.
- 5) 1967 Ford F-100 Custom Cab Truck - The Ford truck is painted a two tone with Arcadian Blue top and Pure White bottom. Interior is a stock Black bench seat interior. A Ford 352 V8 powers the F-100. While White steel wheels with small caps and thin white wall tires keeps it moving.
- 6) 1956 Ford F-100 Truck - This shop truck is painted Black Semi-Gloss and features a custom door logo. The interior is Red with a White seat insert. A Ford V8 engine motivates the large custom chrome 5-spoke rims. There's skinny tires up front with massive pro-street tires out back.