Auto Trucks 6 Piece Set Release 42 IN DISPLAY CASES 1/64
- Brand new 1:64 scale diecast models of Auto Trucks 6 Piece Set Release 42 IN DISPLAY CASES by M2 Machines.
- Limited Edition.
- Brand New Box.
- Has Rubber Tires.
- Opening doors.
- Metal Body and Chassis.
- Detailed Interior, Exterior.
- Officially Licensed Product.
- Packed in a DISPLAY CASES.
- THIS SET INCLUDES FOLLOWING MODELS:
- 1) 1958 Dodge COE Truck- The Big HEMI Express rolls back into town again! This time it's wearing Medium Green Metallic. The graphics are gold. There's even a custom truck bed and exhaust stack. The wheels are Gold Budd wheels with Goodyear tires and yes it does have a HEMI engine.
- 2) 1958 Chevrolet LCF Tow Truck -If you're stuck and need a tow, you'll love seeing this large and in charge Chevrolet tow truck pull up. It's covered in Bright Red with a White middle and Black interior. The grill and bumpers are white while the Daytona wheels are Black with black wall tires.
- 3) 1965 Ford Falcon Club Wagon -This full window passenger van is painted Wimbledon White with a Bright White chrome insert. The full three row interior is Dark Blue. The rolling stock is Black steel wheels, small chrome caps & thin white wall tires.
- 4) 1966 Dodge L600 Stake Bed Truck -Whatever you need to haul, the Dodge is up to the task. The truck is painted Bermuda Turquoise Metallic
and has Black interior. The front bumper is White and the Dayton wheels are Black. The wood stakes are a light brown wood color on a Black chassis.
- 5) 1972 Ford F-100 Custom 4x4 -NEW BED!!! 1st Time Run!!! This is the very first release for the Flair side bed. The truck is covered in Royal Maroon paint and has a Black interior. The grill & bumpers are Chrome. The wheels are White with Black 4x4 tires. This truck sits on a 4x4 chassis. Power is provided by a inline 6 cylinder engine.
- 6) 1958 GMC Fleet Option Truck -The Fleet Option Truck where no frills work trucks. The came with single headlights, special grill, special front bumper, and a Chevrolet truck dash. This one is painted Aqua Blue with a White top and Black interior.It's sports the old GMC Sales & Service logo on the doors. It also has a service body with dual rear wheels. Power comes from the GMC inline 6 cylinder. Wheels are steel wheels with small caps and black wall tires.