Detroit Muscle 6 Cars Set Release 34 IN DISPLAY CASES 1/64 Diecast Model Cars by M2 Machines
- Brand new 1:64 scale diecast models of Detroit Muscle 6 Cars Set Release 34 IN DISPLAY CASES by M2 Machines.
- Limited Edition.
- Brand New Box.
- Has Rubber Tires.
- Metal Body and Chassis.
- Detailed Interior, Exterior.
- Officially Licensed Product.
- Packed in a DISPLAY CASES.
- Might come with a possible chase car instead of one of the cars in a set, but it is not guaranteed: Chase Car: 1966 Dodge Charger 383 - Painted in Dark Blue Metallic with a Black vinyl top makes this one good looking Charger. The interior is Blue and features the rear seats in the "down" position. Motivations comes from the 383 engine that turns the chrome magnum 500 rims and Goodyear Polyglas tires. Since this is a Chase Car all the trim, bumpers, & wheels are now Gold. "Limited to 500pcs Worldwide"
- THIS SET INCLUDES FOLLOWING MODELS:
- 1) 1966 Dodge Charger 383- Painted in Dark Blue Metallic with a Black vinyl top makes this one good looking Charger. The interior is Blue and features the rear seats in the "down" position. Motivations comes from the 383 engine that turns the chrome magnum 500 rims and Goodyear Polyglas tires.
- 2) 1966 Ford Mustang Fastback 2+2 GT - This GT is painted in Sahara Beige with a White rocker panel stripe. The interior is Ivy Gold & White deluxe "Pony" interior. Power comes from the 289 V8 engine. Wheels are chome GT wheels with double red line tires.
- 3) 1967 Chevrolet Nova SS - The little "Chevy 11" is covered in Emerald Turquoise Metallic paint with a Black vinyl top. Inside is a Black bucket seat & console interior. There's even a white stripe on each seat. A Chevy V8 motivates the Nove around on chrome mag wheel covers with red line tires.
- 4) 1968 Mercury Cougar XR-7G 390 - This old cat is covered Grecian Gold Metallic with a Black vinyl top. There's a Black bucket seat & console interior inside. Power is provided by the 390 big block Ford engine. Options include XR-7G Hood & fog lights. The wheels are chrome optional wheels with Goodyear polyglas tires.
- 5) 1969 Pontiac GTO Judge - The Judge is painted Limelight Green Metallic. The Judge stripe & logo is Olive, Yellow and White. The interior is a Green bucket seat and console one. The "Goat" comes with the hide-away headlight grill and Judge rear spoiler. A Pontiac Ram Air engine powers the GTO with gray Pontiac rally wheels and red line tires.
- 6) 1971 Plymouth HEMI Cuda - What a looker this Cuda is. It's painted Tor-Red, it's Plymouth name for HEMI Orange. It comes with a White vinyl top and white billboard graphic. The interior has a Black Dash and Floor with Orange seats. Other items include Shaker Hood, rear wing, chrome rallye wheels, and Goodyear poly glas tires.